We are a group of enthusiastic and dynamic students who represent the College of Science and Engineering at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities! We give tours and speak to prospective students, support new CSE students and help with K-12 outreach activities!
All CSE Undergraduate Students are Welcome!
Listed below are the three main areas of activities that the CSE Ambassadors participate in:
- Be a mentor to new students to the University
- Be a person they can go to for advice about college
- Help with choosing classes, joining student groups, getting used to the campus, etc.
- Meet once per semester and correspond via e-mail, text, facebook, etc
- Help with K-12 events that promote and get students excited about Science and Engineering
- Speak to local high school science classes about being an engineering student
- Encourage K-12 students they can go to college and succeed in science and engineering!
- Give tours
- Speak to prospective students and their families
- Answer any questions they may have about applying or the University in general
- Tell everyone how great the University of Minnesota is!!
- Learn more about CSE
- Professional development activities
- Participate in social events with other ambassadors